UPDATE 1/22/17 - 4:00 am
It is the City's goal to maintain the highest level of safety for all participants. Tour De Cape Event Staff is closely monitoring weather conditions for the ride on Sunday, January 22.
- Weather is currently indicating that rain will be arriving after 4pm.
- We are scheduling starts at 8:00 am and 8:30 am for the rides.
- Weather will be going down hill in the afternoon, so plan your course selection accordingly.
- Riders that cannot complete the 100 mile before 3pm will be required to ride the 62 mile course (avg.17 miles an hour).
- No first-time riders on the 100 mile - Know your fitness and ability - There will be a better year for that challenge.
- The wind will be 20 Mph / gusting to 30 Mph from the south - This will make getting back a headwind.
copyright © City of Cape Coral Special Events | All Rights Reserved